Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey now second trimester! (16.5 weeks)


Things are starting to register in my brain and I think I have come to the understanding that we are REALLY having a baby. Out of nowhere this slight bump has appeared...it literally happened overnight. I'm finally starting to get some energy back and leaving the lethargic state I've been in the past three months. I still foresee 10pm bedtimes, most likely for the rest of my life.

I swear I felt the baby moving around the other day. I was lying down in the shower, a 45 minute ritual of mine and felt this weird fluttery feeling in my lower left abdomen. It's very strange to think there is something living in my stomach. It will really trip me out when I see a foot dragging across it.

Each week I anxiously wait for Wednesday, symbolizing that another week is officially over and learning that our baby resembles another piece of fruit in size. This week I'm carrying a 4.5inch avocado, lol. That sounds painful enough to deliver, a full size 7lb baby gives me the chills. I already have visions of dancing epidurals in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment